We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Nutella Brownies barely make it out of our oven before being gobbled up. Only three ingredients (two if you skip the chocolate chips!) and about 5 minutes to get in the oven. WIN!!! I see Nutella Brownies all over the internet, but when you read the recipe it’s really just brownies with Nutella. No. NO. We need true NUTELLA BROWNIES. Full of delicious chocolatey hazelnut flavor, not just a hint. I got you, boo. These are nutella through and through!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes