We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Nutella Brownies barely make it out of our oven before being gobbled up. Only three ingredients (two if you skip the chocolate chips!) and about 5 minutes to get in the oven. WIN!!! I see Nutella Brownies all over the internet, but when you read the recipe it’s really just brownies with Nutella. No. NO. We need true NUTELLA BROWNIES. Full of delicious chocolatey hazelnut flavor, not just a hint. I got you, boo. These are nutella through and through!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Pierogi And Kielbasa Skillet
- Ginger Snaps
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Anzac Cookies
- Breakfast Muffins With Sausage And Cheddar
- Make-ahead Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Creamy Spinach & Tomato Chicken
- Roasted Sprouts With Cranberries & Walnuts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes