Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats are next level! They’re the gooey, crunchy treats you’ve always loved but with a few little tweaks to make them taste extra delicious. Plus, adding sprinkles and chocolate to the heart-shaped treats will make them the prettiest treats at the table. Rice Krispie Treats are one of the quickest and easiest desserts to make! To make the basic treats, there are just three simple steps. First, melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted, then remove from heat. Finally, add the Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and stir until well coated."
Yields16 Heart Shaped Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes