Crinkle Top Fudgy Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You won’t miss boxed brownies with these delicious, fudgy brownies. They are dense, chewy and super chocolate-y thanks to dutch processed cocoa, and they even have the tissue thin, shiny, flaky, crinkly top! TIP: Don't use a stand mixer, as this can ruin the texture of the brownies and destroy the crinkle top. A bowl, spoon or whisk, and old fashioned elbow grease is all you need. how to get a flaky top on brownies Another major woe of switching from boxed to homemade brownies is the frequently lacking shiny, crinkly tops. This is not something we have to live with! Whisking the eggs and sugar together in the begining until it lightens up, before adding the rest of the ingredients will guarantee that tissue paper top. You must beat the eggs and sugar together until the mixture lightens up in color. I do not recommend using a mixer for this, as you can over do it and ruin the brownie’s fudgy texture and flaky top. Opt for the old fashioned bowl and spoon way. Then you can begin folding the rest of the ingredients in. This is a thick, spreadable batter. You’ll need to scrape it out of the bowl and spread it out evenly. It won’t just pour out and settle like a cake batter. Because of this, these are very dense, chewy, fudgy brownies. The way every brownie should be! "
Yields9 large brownies
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size8x8 inch baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes