Corn and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
This no-cook salad, is dressed with a flavorful salsa and makes the perfect summer side dish. But it's so quick and easy, you'll want to make it year round. Enjoy this refreshing salad recipe and keep cool.
Serves8 (1 cup each)
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time4 hr
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (about 15-ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Chunky Salsa
Stir the corn, peas, green pepper, onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Add the salsa and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir before serving.
Read NextGarbage Salad Recipe