Cinnamon Candied Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet Candied Almonds prepared with cinnamon and vanilla flavors. This easy holiday snack can be prepared at home on the stove in one pan within minutes. Candied nuts are a popular Christmas market snack in Europe and beyond. The cinnamon makes this healthier snack all the more exciting. You can prepare a batch for your family and friends and serve them up this Christmas or even for new years. Store them in a tin box for up to 2-3 months but I bet your nuts won't even last for more than one day. Everyone will fall over your candied almonds for Christmas! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Easy Apple Pie Dumplings
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Stupidly Easy Crescent Roll Dessert
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Bakeless Peachy Dream Bars
- Sex In A Pan Layered Dessert
- 17 Brilliant 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Old-Fashioned Southern Ambrosia
- Lemon Pie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes