Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whoopie Pies are made from two fluffy chocolate cake rounds put together with a creamy frosting in the middle. Similar to an inside out cupcake, these chocolate treats are one of my favorites, and are loved by both kids and adults. This is the perfect chocolatly dessert to celebrate a birthday or take to a party, and the end result is delicious! Since Whoopie Pies have the frosting on the inside, they travel much easier than cupcakes to school or for a party. "
NotesSee full recipe on On My Kid's Plate
Makes15 Whoopie Pies
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time11 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes