Chocolate Covered Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who didn’t love a plump, juicy strawberry covered in decadent chocolate. Learn how to make beautiful chocolate covered strawberries. This easy recipe shows you how to make chocolate dipped fruit that looks like you bought them from a candy shop, and it's so simple! I am all about making desserts out of strawberries. And when it can be easy and fun, that’s a truly winning combination. Chocolate covered strawberries make a delicious gift for a friend or to take to a shower. They are also perfect for Valentine’s Day or Sweetest Day and are a beautiful, romantic dessert for two."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 12 ounces milk chocolate
- 12 ounces white chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes