We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and caramel? This tutorial breaks down how to make caramel bars from scratch into 12 simple steps. With a few simple ingredients like hazelnuts, chocolate, heavy cream, and butter this chocolate caramel bars recipe will show you how to make delicious candy right in your own kitchen. Worried about making caramel from scratch? This recipe explains precisely how to cook the sugar and when to add the butter and cream."
Preparation Time45 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes