Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I brought my husband a plate of these Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts after maybe being a touch hard on him for something that did not require the level of ire he received. My crankiness was well earned, but not by him. Regardless, apology donuts usually work well, and thankfully in this case that rule proved true. In fact he said, "if folks follow you're recipe, I think they'll be very very happy after taking a bite of these." And why wouldn't you follow the recipe. It's only three ingredients and a couple of spices. So simple. And so delicious. And if you're into glazes? This Maple Nutmeg glaze is gonna knock your socks off."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes