Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
By: Gayle B from pumpkinnspice.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal is bursting with oats, sweet pumpkin, and cozy fall spices. Hearty, healthy and perfect for oatmeal lovers, this easy breakfast captures the flavors of the season! The hearty texture, cozy flavors and irresistible taste make this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal perfect for the season! And by using SWEET SWAPS™ you can reduce the amount of sugar and feel good about eating this dish. So, grab those ingredients and SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener to whip up this festive fall dish today!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Ricotta Quiche
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sausage Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit