Maple Bacon Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy baked donuts combine three breakfast staples: bacon, maple syrup, and donuts. This recipe comes together quickly, making it a fun recipe for a weekend morning or leisure brunch. I hadn't jumped onto the maple bacon train, but after experimenting with this recipe, I realized that the two flavors go incredibly well together. If you're looking for an easy yet delicious recipe for your next get together, this one will definitely be a hit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Sweet Pear-Filled Crescent Rolls
- Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- French Farmhouse Breakfast Cake
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Pies
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cottage Cheese Crepes
- Cake Batter Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes