Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt is a moist and delicious treat you can serve for breakfast until dessert. It is a perfect addition to your holiday feast as well. Pumpkin and chocolate with all the wonderful earthy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves go so nicely together. If you have never tried this combination you have to, it is delicious! Why hide that cake with an icing, see how lovely it pops out of the pan! I hope you enjoy this fall treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Detox Smoothie
- Ww2 Recipe: The Welsh Cakes (a.k.a. Carrot Pancakes)
- OMG No-Bake Dessert
- Cherry Turnovers
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Pumpkin S'mores Bars
- Stuffed Strawberries
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling and Lemon Buttercream Icing Recipe
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes