Apple Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Apples and coffee? Nope, just a delicious crumb cake with apples and cinnamon you would have with coffee. Or tea, or just on its own. Today I’m going to show you an amazing and super-easy apple coffee cake recipe you can make in literally no-time! This delicious apple coffee cake is great as a sweet, filling breakfast cake or a comforting afternoon snack. The cinnamon flavor goes great with the cooked apples and with the crunchy streusel topping. A warm piece of apple crumble coffee cake can brighten up the darkest morning and give you a great start for the day."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes