Cheese Bread Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheese Bread Dumplings (aka Pressknödel) are prepared with stale bread, making this a zero-waste dinner meal. You can use cubed leftover bread, or what you use for your thanksgiving stuffing too, to make these pressed cheesy dumplings. These are an Austrian delicacy and can be served as a main course dinner meal with a clear soup or a simple green salad. Or sometimes we just make them to enjoy as a snack. They are cheesy and oh so good, you won't be able to resist! Choose a good quality cheese for the best cheese bread dumplings ever. You can thank me later :) "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes