One Step Hawaiian Coleslaw
This isn't your average coleslaw recipe. One Step Hawaiian Coleslaw is both super easy to make and super delicious! It's a tropical recipe for homemade coleslaw with cabbage, carrots, pineapple, and a creamy sauce. Just a few simple ingredients are all you need to make this deli salad recipe, and all you have to do is dump them in a bowl and stir. Just like that you'll have creamy, fruity coleslaw that's an amazing variation on a classic.
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 small head of green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 small can crushed pineapple with 1/2 cup juice reserved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- dash salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine everything and mix well.
Variations: Replace pineapple juice with apple juice or cider, coconut milk, or orange juice.
Read NextEasy Pea Pasta Salad