Greek Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tuna salad is great, but what if you don't want the mayo that it is always smothered in? Make this Greek Tuna Salad for your next dinner, and you won't miss that heavy mayonnaise flavor. This recipe swaps mayo for Greek yogurt for a burst of protein, then adds plenty of kalamata olives, cucumbers, and tomatoes for a flavor-packed twist on tuna. This healthy recipe is sure to be a winner for lunch or for dinner, and the leftovers would travel well to work or school. Try putting this tuna salad on a sandwich, in a wrap, on crackers, and even on slices of cucumber.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Would you believe us if we told you this is The Best Pot Roast Recipe you're likely to find? You'll just have to try it to find out… Continue reading: "The Best Pot Roast Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- Healthy Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread
- Jerk Chicken Bake
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Rose lavender dry martini
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Potato Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes