Dilled Tuna & Egg Sandwiches
There's nothing better than enjoying delicious tuna salad recipes on a picnic. Easy to put together, tuna salad requires a few ingredients, but has a ton of flavor. Combing both tuna salad and egg salad, Dilled Tuna and Egg Sandwiches are absolutely incredible. With sour cream, fresh dill, mustard and green onions, the creamy sandwich is perfect to enjoy for lunch or a lite dinner. Serve on a slice of wheat toast and you'll have yourself a meal that was ready in minutes. Enjoy!
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 can (6-ounces) low-sodium chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 2 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 medium green onion, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed (optional)
- 6 slices Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
Stir the tuna, egg whites, sour cream, green onion, mustard and dill weed if desired, in a medium bowl.
Divide the tuna mixture among 3 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.