Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Chocolate chips + cream cheese = Cupcake Heaven! Make these moist and delicious little bundles of joy using this homemade cupcake recipe. Great to make for birthdays or parties!
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Mix with electric beater until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, remaining 1 cup sugar, cocoa, 1/2 teaspoon salt, water, oil, vinegar, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Beat until smooth.
- Insert 18 paper liners in cupcake pans. Fill each cup 1/3 full with flour mixture. Drop 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together the sugar and nuts. (The top of cupcake will collapse a little.)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Cupcake Recipes"
Cupcakes and Cupcake Recipes