Spicy Game Day Meatballs
Just in time for the Super Bowl, a popular idea for party food recipes are meatballs. For an amazing recipe that's sure to please your crowd, try these Spicy Game Day Meatballs.
Cooking Time5 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 pounds Casa Di Bertacchi Italian Meatballs, frozen
- 2 (12-ounce) jars Asian chili sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1/4 cup water
- toasted baguettes or French Bread
- Pour frozen meatballs into a slow cooker.
- Whisk together chili sauce, grape jelly and water. Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Cook on high for 4 ½ hours or on low for 5 hours.