Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak is easy to make and is perfect for a weekend dinner. Tender cube steak smothered with a gravy, mushrooms, and onions on top of mashed potatoes. This recipe is made in a slow cooker so the beef comes out so tender. The gravy for this has a tang to it that makes you begging for a second helping of this dish. It is the perfect dump and forget about it type of recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a casserole recipe that will blow your mind with how easy and delicious it is? This No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole is the… Continue reading: "No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes