Potato and Double Corn Chowder
Wondering what to do with all that leftover ham? This superb corn chowder leaves you lots of options, including making it one of your best ham leftover recipes. You can substitute leftover cut-up ham for the bacon crumbles and still have excellent flavor.
- Variation: Add leftover cut-up cooked turkey or chicken. Or use cut-up cooked ham instead of cooking and crumbling bacon.
- Need other great ideas for leftover ham? Check out our 15 yummy recipes!
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (15.25-ounce) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (14.75-ounce) cream-style corn
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 6 to 8 hours (or HIGH heat setting 3 to 4 hours) to develop flavors.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.