Crazy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
These Crazy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes make the perfect recipe to serve alongside beef, chicken or pork. Loaded with great cheesy flavor, this is one easy side dish you'll want to make again and again. Bring this dish to family gatherings and you're sure to be a hit. You can even make it ahead of time, pop it in the oven for a few minutes to heat it up and then serve. Don't worry about leftovers - this delicious cheesy potato recipe will be gone in seconds every time.
These potatoes can also be cooked in the oven at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes instead of the slow cooker if you're running low on time.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds bag frozen hash browns
- 16 ounces (1 pound) sour cream
- 10 ounces shredded cheddar
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Place hashbrowns in slow cooker, stir in all remaining ingredients (except for part of cheddar cheese), and mix together.
- Cook in slow cooker on high for about 3-4 hours. Add cheese to top when serving.