Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
This creamy potato and ham dish is a great main course or hearty side dish. Try this as a great alternative to mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Need other great ideas for leftover ham? Check out our 15 yummy recipes!
For even more great leftover ham recipes, check out 11 Exciting Leftover Ham Recipes, Videos and Cooking Tips.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 cups potatoes, sliced and peeled
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 4 ounces American cheese, shredded
- 10 3/4 ounces can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- In slow cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, onion, ham and cheese, repeat layers.
- In small bowl, combine soup, milk and thyme, pour over top. Cover, cook on high setting for 1 hour. Reduce to low setting, cook for 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.