All American Snack
This recipe is the ultimate snack to enjoy while watching a football game. Easy to make and chock full of delicious goodies like pretzels and peanuts, this is one of the best slow cooker recipes for snack time.
Cooking Time4 hr 40 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 cups Cheerios
- 13 ounces can salted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In large mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together pretzels, cereals, and peanuts.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and cheese.
- Pour melted butter over all; toss until well mixed.
- Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4 hours. Uncover the last 30 to 40 minutes.