This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes
"This pot of cheesy and creamy sausage and potatoes is wholeheartedly comforting and it only takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of hands-on time! Recipe adapted from Food.com"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time6 hr
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1-ounce) envelop of dry ranch dressing mix
Place potatoes at the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, followed by sausage.
In a medium bowl, blend softened cream cheese, cream of celery soup and an envelope of dry ranch dressing mix. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and sausage. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Read NextSlow Cooker Bbq Beer Ribs