Flower Pot Banana Bread
Make a quick easy banana bread recipe using a slow cooker. Very moist banana bread does not have to be very difficult because a slow cooker makes this basic banana bread recipe a breeze. Make tasty baked treats from the best slow cooker recipes.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quite ripe bananas, mashed (3 bananas)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 1/2 inch new clay flowerpot
1. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter, then add sugar, eggs, and bananas; blend thoroughly. Combine milk and lemon juice.
3. To banana mixture, add flour and milk mixture, then stir in nuts.
4. Using a new 6 1/2 inch clay flowerpot, prepare as follows: After washing flowerpot, grease and line with wax paper, and grease again. Pour cake mixture into flowerpot and set pot in slow cooker.
5. Cover with 2-3 paper towels. Cover and cook on high setting for 4-5 hours. Do not lift lid, even to peek, until last hour.
Read NextGooey Slow Cooker Monkey Bread