Classic Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
There's nothing like old fashioned bread pudding recipes, such a delicious, warm and comforting dessert for anytime of the year. What's better, a slow cooker version! This Classic Slow Cooker Bread Pudding is as easy as it gets.
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 cups small bread cubes (1/2
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 cups cooking apples, peeled, chopped
- Mix bread cubes with butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar.
- Arrange in alternate layers with apples in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm with cream, hard sauce or ice cream.