How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
To make Barbara Becker’s Crowd Pleasing White Chocolate Oreo Bark, you will need:
- One package of Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- One package of Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Jellyroll Pan
1. In a large bowl, crush the Oreos into little pieces. This can easily be done by hand.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the vanilla bark. Stir often until smooth.
3. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the crushed Oreos. Stir evenly.
4. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
5. Spread the Oreo mix onto the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate until solid.
7. Break the bark into small pieces.
Easy and foolproof!