How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To make Barbara Becker’s Crowd Pleasing White Chocolate Oreo Bark, you will need:
- One package of Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- One package of Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Jellyroll Pan
1. In a large bowl, crush the Oreos into little pieces. This can easily be done by hand.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the vanilla bark. Stir often until smooth.
3. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the crushed Oreos. Stir evenly.
4. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
5. Spread the Oreo mix onto the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate until solid.
7. Break the bark into small pieces.
Easy and foolproof!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Printable Meal Planner Template
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- What Are the Different Types of Ground Beef?
- How to Store Cut Onions
- How to Freeze Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes