The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To make Barbara Becker’s Crowd Pleasing White Chocolate Oreo Bark, you will need:
- One package of Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- One package of Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Jellyroll Pan
1. In a large bowl, crush the Oreos into little pieces. This can easily be done by hand.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the vanilla bark. Stir often until smooth.
3. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the crushed Oreos. Stir evenly.
4. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
5. Spread the Oreo mix onto the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate until solid.
7. Break the bark into small pieces.
Easy and foolproof!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How to Drain Ground Beef
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes