The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To make Barbara Becker’s Crowd Pleasing White Chocolate Oreo Bark, you will need:
- One package of Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- One package of Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Jellyroll Pan
1. In a large bowl, crush the Oreos into little pieces. This can easily be done by hand.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the vanilla bark. Stir often until smooth.
3. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the crushed Oreos. Stir evenly.
4. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
5. Spread the Oreo mix onto the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate until solid.
7. Break the bark into small pieces.
Easy and foolproof!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Homemade French Fried Onions
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How To Shred Cabbage: 3 Ways
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How to Reheat Gravy
- How to Freeze Eggs
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes