The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make White Chocolate Oreo Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To make Barbara Becker’s Crowd Pleasing White Chocolate Oreo Bark, you will need:
- One package of Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- One package of Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark
- Large Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Jellyroll Pan
1. In a large bowl, crush the Oreos into little pieces. This can easily be done by hand.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the vanilla bark. Stir often until smooth.
3. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the crushed Oreos. Stir evenly.
4. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
5. Spread the Oreo mix onto the parchment paper.
6. Refrigerate until solid.
7. Break the bark into small pieces.
Easy and foolproof!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Make Half and Half
- How to Improve Store Bought Pizza Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Strawberry Tiramisu Eclairs
- Cake Mix Banana Bread
- Peach Pie
- Butterscotch Rice Krispies Treats
- Fruit and Vegetable Salad
- Apple Shrub Gin Fizz Cocktail
- Pickled Vegetables (Easy Refrigerator Recipe)
- Curried Pork Chop and Potato Sheet Pan Recipe
- Baked Pollock with Bechamel Sauce
- No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes