We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wanted to make a pie crust that's a little salty to offset a super sweet pie, you'll want to learn how to make this delicious pretzel pie crust. Pretzel pie crusts are great for all the no-bake desserts you're sure to create this summer and beyond. This simple 3-ingredient recipe will only take you about 10 minutes from start to finish and you'll be able to start making delicious pie recipes with a super simple pie crust that's ready in a flash and that can be used right away.
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 (12-ounce) bag pretzels
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Pour bag of pretzels into a food processor. Chop pretzels until coarsely blended.
Pour in honey and melted butter.
Turn food processor on again for about 10 seconds, or until ingredients are well blended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Reheat a Burrito
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Store Cut Onions
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes