The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cook Butternut Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're intimidated by butternut squash or just want to know some helpful tips, then you need to learn How to Cook Butternut Squash the easy way. The trick is cooking it in your slow cooker. Slow cooking it will make it tender and easier to cut later on. This trick will help you add more squash into your diet. Add it to a casserole, soup, or even macaroni and cheese! There are a ton of possibilities out there, like this deliciously rich and easy-to-make butternut squash soup, so take advantage of this delightful fall and winter vegetable.
Slow Cooker Time LOW: 6 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Brown Ground Beef
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- Cake Mix Hacks: How to Improve Boxed Cake Mix
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Guide to Ground Beef: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef
- How to Grill the Perfect Steak
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
- Hot Chocolate French Toast
- Bone Broth Hummus
- Old Fashioned Million Dollar Pie
- Old Fashioned Swedish Nut Cake
- No Bake Walnut Pralines (Bajadera)
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Egg White Breakfast Pizza
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- This is Why We Love Homemade Ramen Noodles: 7 Easy Ramen Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes