The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How To Roast Garlic Cloves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted garlic is creamy and delicious and spreads like butter once it's roasted. So it's good to know how to roast garlic cloves properly if you're planning to use roasted garlic in a dish, or as a side with bread. Toss in a few roasted garlic cloves to sauteed or grilled vegetables for spectacular flavor enhancement! You can add roasted garlic to soups and stews or just about anything for a more robust flavor. If you think garlic in its raw form is delicious, you will absolutely love properly roasted garlic! Enjoy! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1/2 T olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Stock a Pantry on a Budget
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes