Peter's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Even though most people thing of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipes as a seasonal thing, you can get canned pumpkin any time of year. You should, so that you can make Peter's amazing moist cookies.
Think this chocolate chip cookie recipe was irresistible? Then you must check out these other 17 Fabulous Ideas for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cooking Time12 min
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 can pumpkin (or 1 1/2 cups cooked, mashed, well drained fresh pumpkin)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (bicarbonate)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooking oil (or use 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix pumpkin, baking soda, milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and oil.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.