Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies
White chocolate and macadamia have long been companions in cookies, but with recipes for Libby's canned pumpkin like this one, those cookies get even better! Pumpkin recipes are naturally good, and how can you beat cookies with ingredients as yummy as these?
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
Cooking Time14 min
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Libby's solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine first flour, cinnamon, cardamom, and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto greased baking sheet; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350F degrees F for 11-14 minutes.
- Cool on pans for 2 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool completely.