Easy Chocolate Rum Balls
Tis the season to cook up some delicious rum balls for the holidays. Easy Chocolate Rum Balls are my granny's favorite and are always a tasty treat. I make them for my kid's holiday bake sale every year and they are always the first to go.
Follow along and learn how to make this decadent treat!
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 ounces rum
- 280 grams package of chocolate brownies
- 7 tablespoons heavy cream or as needed
- 3/4 cup chocolate buttone
- Soak the raisins in rum for half an hour.
- Crumble the brownies in a bowl and then add raisins with rum. Start to add cream and mix until the mixture is moist enough to form balls.
- Roll small balls about teaspoon in size and then pop them inside the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler. Cover the rum balls with chocolate and pop inside the freezer for about 1 hour for chocolate to firm up.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Christmas Recipes"
For many of us, Christmas means delicious food. Browse our selection of yummy Christmas recipes and savor the tastes of the season.