Easy Chocolate Rum Balls
Tis the season to cook up some delicious rum balls for the holidays. Easy Chocolate Rum Balls are my granny's favorite and are always a tasty treat. I make them for my kid's holiday bake sale every year and they are always the first to go.
Follow along and learn how to make this decadent treat!
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 ounces rum
- 280 grams package of chocolate brownies
- 7 tablespoons heavy cream or as needed
- 3/4 cup chocolate buttone
- Soak the raisins in rum for half an hour.
- Crumble the brownies in a bowl and then add raisins with rum. Start to add cream and mix until the mixture is moist enough to form balls.
- Roll small balls about teaspoon in size and then pop them inside the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler. Cover the rum balls with chocolate and pop inside the freezer for about 1 hour for chocolate to firm up.
Read NextHomemade Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar