There's nothing like hearty chili to keep you warm in the winter. This Meatball Chili recipe from Mama Lucia Meatballs is chock-full of meat and beans, so it will satisfy any hungry appetite. This slow cooker chili recipe couldn't be ANY easier to make. You just mix everything together in a slow cooker and let it cook. If you're making it on the weekend and want it fast, you can cook it on HIGH for two hours. If you're making it during the week, you can cook it on LOW for six hours while you're at work or running errands.
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 (38.4-ounce) bag Mama Lucia Italian-Style Meatballs, mini size
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with sweet onions
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans in chili sauce (do not rinse or drain)
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
Add all ingredients, except cheese and onion, to a slow cooker.
Cook on HIGH 2 to 4 hours or on LOW 4 to 6 hours. Serve garnished with cheese and onion.
Read NextJohnny Cash Chili