Get ready for a mouth-watering meal! This Garlic Chili is packed with flavor and fun. Your family and friends will love this homemade chili recipe.
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
- 3 pounds beef
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) beef stock
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) chicken stock
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 ounce canned mild green chiles
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons Gebhardt chili
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 4 tablespoons Gebhardt chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons mild New Mexico chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Saute meats in oil.
- Drain and place in 4-quart pot.
- Add flour, pepper, stock, tomato sauce, cumin, chiles, onions, garlic and chili powder.
- Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove cover and add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer another 45 minutes.