Easiest 2-Bean Chili
If you are looking for a great way to warm up the body, chili recipes are they way to go. This colorful, quick and and easy chili is loaded with ground beef, green peppers, onions, and beans. Made with a flavorful, spicy tomato juice, Easiest 2-Bean Chili is then topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream. A hearty bowl that the family will love, make this when you need dinner on the table in a jiffy. Enjoy.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups Campbell's Tomato Juice
- 1 can (about 15-ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 15-ounces) great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- sour cream, as topping
- Sliced green onion, as topping
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, as topping
- Chopped tomato, as topping
Cook the beef, green pepper, onion, chili powder and black pepper in a 10-inch skillet until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the tomato juice and beans in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top the beef mixture with the sour cream, green onions, cheese and tomato before serving.
Read NextJohnny Cash Chili