Bonnie's Easy Chili
My friend Bonnie loves her slow cooker...and so do I, now that she makes chili in it. Her recipe is so easy and so good. You should try it yourself!
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 cans chili (kidney) beans
- 2 cans tomato paste (small)
- 1 16-ounce can tomatoes, cut up
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker in order listed.
- Stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours. You can also cook on the low setting for 10-12 hours if you prefer.
Read NextCowboy Chili