- 3 1/2 pounds chicken, split lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- ground pepper
Place chicken in large shallow roasting pan. Pour oil over. Add smashed garlic cloves and parsley. Turn chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate, 24 to 36 hours, turning occasionally. Preheat oven to 450F. Remove chicken from marinade. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into bowl. Add chopped garlic, cloves, rosemary and theyme. Return chicken to roasting pan. Pour marinade over. Scatter salt and pepper over. Bake skin side up until cooked through, about 50 minutes.
Read NextEasy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.