Saucy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Last month I made up a spicy chicken kebab recipe that was paired with a spicy peanut sauce. I was left with leftovers and decided to mix it all together and came up with these Saucy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas. There is nothing better than an expandable recipe! I love it when I can cook up something one night, and create something totally different with the leftovers the next. It makes my weekdays so much easier when it happens. It’s easy to do, but it does take some imagination. For serious here, if I told you I was making you a chicken quesadilla with peanut butter would you eat it? Probably not. It’s okay, I get it. BUT if I told you I was making a chicken quesadilla with a spicy peanut sauce, totally right?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes