Chicken Mole Nachos with Creamy Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nachos don’t sound hard to make but if you have ever made soggy nachos, then you know they are not as easy as they look! These chicken mole nachos are pretty much the best nachos I have ever had. I’m ruined as far as ordering nachos at a restaurant after this!! For fall, this chicken mole nachos recipe is one the kids will love, especially if you have a group coming over after sports practice or a school event. The best part is, this recipe is made with the leftovers from our Slow Cooker Chicken Mole recipe, which you can make for dinner one to two nights before having the nachos. Two dinners, one slow cooker pot. Sounds like a winner to me!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- World's Most Irresistible Chicken
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
- Farmhouse Chicken and Bisquick Dumplings
- Electric Skillet Chicken Enchiladas
- Bisquick Chicken Fingers
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes