Crunchy Chicken and Gravy
Crushed dry stuffing mix makes this chicken really crunchy and flavorful, the perfect main dish the whole family will love. Aside from the great flavor and texture, this Crunchy Chicken and Gravy recipe takes just 45 minutes from start to finish. You can't beat quick, easy chicken recipes like this one from Campbell's Kitchen.
Find more quick and easy dinner ideas in this recipe collection from Campbell's.
Serves4 (1 chicken breast each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Campbell's® Slow Roast Chicken Gravy
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the stuffing and cheese on a plate. Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the chicken.