Chinese Chicken Noodle One-Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I love a recipe that is easy to cook on a weeknight and doesn't take a lot of time or make a big mess! Chicken thighs are usually always on sale and very easy to cook (and forgiving because they stay moist), so I created Chinese Chicken Noodle One-Pot. This easy Chinese food recipe is made with chicken thighs, spaghetti noodles and stir fry veggies, and it is really easy to throw together. The orange juice adds a burst of citrus flavor that enhances this dinner. Try it today!
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen stir fry mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
Preheat a large non-stick skillet on medium high heat. Cut green onions into 1/4 inch pieces and place in a small bowl. Slice one orange into wedges and place around edge of serving platter or individual plates. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
Place chicken pieces into hot skillet, spread evenly. Sprinkle chicken with ginger and garlic powder. Cook for 4 minutes and turn chicken over. Cook for 4 more minutes.
Add frozen vegetables, chicken stock, and soy sauce to pan. Break spaghetti noodles into thirds and sprinkle over pan. Cover pan and cook for 10 minutes, stir at 4 and 8 minute mark.
Zest and juice 1 orange into a small bowl. Whisk cornstarch into orange juice mixture. Drizzle over pan at the end of step 3. Stir and cover pan, cook for 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened.
Spoon chicken onto serving platter or individual plates. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Amish Baked Chicken
- Reliable Chicken and Dumplings
- Easy Ground Chicken Burgers
- Dump-and-Bake Cranberry Chicken
- California Style Burrito with Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- One Pan Garlic Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- Boozy Andes Mint Cupcakes
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Cookies And Cream Crunch Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes