Chicken Breasts Supreme
For fantastic new chicken baked recipes it's time to think outside the box. This delicious and easy Chicken Breasts Supreme brings a whole new flavor to lemon chicken with yogurt and light spices.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in a garlic press
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 10 to 12 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup to 1 1/4 bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, celery salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the yogurt-coated chicken breasts in the crumbs and place them in greased shallow pan.
- Melt the butter and drizzle it over the chicken. Cover with foil.
- Roast 45 minutes, then uncover and baste the chicken.
- Leave uncovered and roast for 15 minutes more or until tender.
Read NextDump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 22, 2011
@ dkilpat211 1660644, It looks like we had forgotten to add an ingredient; thanks for catching that! We have updated the ingredient list to include 4 teaspoons celery salt. Please let us know how it turns out! --Editor of RecipeLion
Aug 20, 2011
How much celery salt???? The recipe does not say.....
Aug 19, 2011
I also have a recipe named Chicken Breast Supreme. I have used this recipe for many years now..it is a hit with my family. 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts bacon uncooked 4 - 6 strips 1 small jar of dried beef 1 8-oz. carton of sour cream 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese Preheat over to 350 degrees. Arrange nest of dried beef in sprayed large casserole dish. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each chicken breast. Lay on top of dried beef. Mis sour cream, cream of mushroom soup together and spread on top of chicken. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Cover securely with tin foil and cook for 2 hours. Last 10 minutes of cooking take tin foil off so cheese can brown slightly. Remove and cover, let it sit for 30 minutes. ENJOY!
May 31, 2011
Hi Jewbie, You should baste with the lemon juice and the juice from the bottom of the pan that the chicken was in. Thanks! -Editors of RecipeLion
May 29, 2011
What do you baste the chicken in? You can't baste in the marinade because the chicken has been in all night....so what do you use? Jewell
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use