Cheap Chicken Crunch
Serve your family easy chicken recipes and watch them enjoy bite after bite. Cheap Chicken Bake is breaded and served with a creamy gravy. Budget friendly and delicious, crunch into this chicken recipe tonight.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 pound chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the flour onto a plate. Place the stuffing onto a separate plate.
Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken into the soup mixture and then dip the chicken in the stuffing, making sure to coat it.
Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.
Read Next5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken