Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole
If you know someone looking for a chicken casserole recipe, then be a nice person and give them this easy chicken casserole recipe. Easy chicken recipes rarely taste so good. This easy boneless chicken casserole recipe is designed to please.
If you like this chicken casserole recipe, you will love our free Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe eCookbook. Download your copy free now!
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 pound velveeta cheese
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 10 ounces large elbow macaroni
1. Boil chicken breast in large pan. Remove chicken from pot, reserving broth.
2. Boil noodles in broth.
3. While noodles are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in second pan and bring to a slow boil. Add cooked noodles and shredded chicken.
4. For a finishing touch, pour mixture into a baking dish, add shredded cheddar cheese and parsley, and bake at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.
Read NextNonni's Family Night Casserole