Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Give this pineapple cheesecake recipe a try and serve it up in mason jars for something special. A perfect no bake dessert for summer that will really knock their socks off. Serving it up in a mason jar makes it perfect for summer parties and so much more!"
NotesServe these up at your summer parties or even a wedding. Your guests will never know how easy it is to create this great pineapple cheesecake recipe.
Not a fan of the mason jars? Spread the crust in an 8×8 pan instead and place the filling on top. Cut into squares to serve.
Cooking Vessel Size8 squat Mason jars or an 8x8 pan
- 3 cups graham crackers (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 boxs cheesecake instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 (20-ounce) crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
Crush graham crackers and melt butter in a bowl.
Add crushed graham crackers and sugar to bowl and mix with butter. Put a layer of graham cracker crust in each mason jar and press well into bottom.
Reserve a little bit of the pineapple in a small bowl. Place the rest of the pineapple with juice in a large bowl. Add the two boxes of pudding mix.
Mix until combined then fold in the carton of whipped topping.
Place immediately into the jars on top of the graham cracker crust. Use a bit of the reserved pineapple and remaining graham cracker crust to garnish the tops.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes