Turkey Noodle Bake
This is a healthy casserole that is tasty too! Turkey Noodle Bake is great for dinner, or reheat it and make it into a turkey noodle soup.
If you like this recipe, you will love our Thanksgiving turkey leftovers recipes and cooking tips.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked as package directs
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken-flavor bouillon
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium saucepan, combine milk, flour and bouillon; stir until flour is dissolved.
2. Over medium heat, cook and stir until mixture thickens slightly.
3. In large bowl combine all ingredients except cheese. Coat 2-quart baking dish with vegetable spray; spoon mixture into dish. Top with cheese.
4. Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Read NextVintage Southern Corn Pudding