Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I always get teased that I make way (way, way, WAY) too much food, but it's for good reason. I am firmly in the camp that believes Thanksgiving dinner is wonderful (magic even!), but the real reason I cook is for the leftovers. (I'm just being honest here). Days upon days (weeks and months if you freeze some!) of deliciously prepared foods, sorry but it just doesn't get much better than that. But let's get down to brass tacks and talk about leftovers, because YASSSSSS!!! LEFFFTOVERSSSSS!!!!! I'm gonna say right now, if you're not a food mixer, click away from this post. Go right on with your happy self to the next recipe, because this one's not for you. But if you're like me and think putting yummy flavors together is a perfectly legitimate way to eat then HELLO! Welcome! You're gonna dig this one! It's all the flavors of Thanksgiving in one glorious dish. And it's freezable for later!" -- April Woods, Mama Loves Food
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes