The Best Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This tuna noodle casserole is one of those classic recipes that your family will be asking for again and again. It is packed with egg noodles, tuna fish, veggies, all in a creamy white sauce then topped with cheese and a buttery Ritz cracker topping. It is quick and easy to prepare as well, and will have dinner on the table in well under an hour. You can even prepare it ahead of time and freeze it for another day."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 casserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- 1930s Bologna Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Lazy Lasagna With Ravioli
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Grandma's Southern Corn Casserole
- Hubby's Favorite Hobo Casserole
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 13 Hamburger Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Devan Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes